Más información sobre las cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file harmless that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been used since 20 years ago, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan or a worm, no spam, no spyware, no pop-up window opens.
What information do you store a cookie
The cookies does not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank account information, photos, your ID or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person that actually is partnering with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are
- Cookies techniques: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, is knowing when browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: collect information on the type of navigation being done, more sections used, reference numbers, times of use, language, etc.
- Cookies Advertising: show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are the cookies own and third-party
The own cookies is generated by the page you are visiting and the third-party are generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What if I turn the cookies
To understand the extent you may have to disable the cookies shows some examples:
- can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- staff can not access the web area, such as My account or My profile or My orders .
- Online Stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will be calling or visiting the physical store if you have one
- is not possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website can not make on visitors and web analytics web traffic, making it difficult to be competitive anywhere.
- can not write on the blog, can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- can not be displayed sectioned advertising, which will reduce the income of the website.
Can I remove the cookies
Yes. Eliminate not only, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove the cookies of a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed with removal.
Settings cookies for more polulares browsers
Here’s how to access a cookie particular browser Chrome . Note: These steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization shown above on the right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and the data of sites .
- A list of all the cookies will appear sorted by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies of a given domain partially or fully enter the address in the Search Cookies .
- After making this filter onscreen one or more lines with cookies of the requested website. Now just select it and press the X to proceed with removal.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools Internet Options
- Click Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click Privacy .
- History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now see the Accept cookies option can be enabled or disabled as desired.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- Here see the Block cookies to adjust the type of lock to perform.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , see the Block cookies to adjust the type of lock to perform.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu , then Settings key.
- Go to Security and Privacy , see the Accept cookies to check or uncheck the option.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.